If you are tired of figuring out what you're going to cook and your significant other is no help by just responding "I don't care" then this fun dice game can help! Choose which dice you'd like to use if you don't want to use all of them, then toss them, and leave it up to fate to see what you'll be eating. A fun and exciting way to spice up dinner or lunch time. Also makes a great kitchen/housewarming gift!
- dice are made from birch wood and measure about 1.5 inches on all sides
- designs are all wood burned by hand with some foods colored
- comes with 5 dice total: 2 veggie dice (greens vs. colors), 1 protein, 1 cooking method, and 1 grain/carb
- Green Veggie dice includes: cabbage, asparagus, spinach, zucchini, green beans, and broccoli
- Not Green Veggies: bell peppers, tomatoes, corn, squash, carrots, and eggplant.
- Protein: beef, chicken, turkey, fish, pork, eggs (if you are vegetarian check out our meat alternatives in the plant based section: https://www.thehandycupboard.com/collections/pantry-delights/pantry-meat-and-alternatives
- Cooking Method: grill, roast/bake, broil, saute, fry, crock pot
- Grains/Carbs: rice, pasta, quinoa, lentil, bread, potato
You can get these dice custom made! If there are different veggies, proteins, or want additional blocks (like herbs, bonus ingredients, etc) I can accomodate since everyone has different palates. Just send us a message (icon on the bottom right corner), email us, or send us a message on social media asking about custom food dice.
A portion of your purchase will go toward a hunger related humanitarian effort that you choose at checkout. For more info check out our "combating hunger" page.