Want to give a unique and useful housewarming or kitchen gift? This is one of my favorite kitchen decorations since it's not only a great addition to your kitchen but it is also useful. I've used this sign several times while cooking meat making sure I don't under or over cook it.
- This sign is on a poplar wood slice
- measures approximately 6 to 7 inches in length and height and about 1/2 of an inch thick.
- Comes with a saw tooth bracket on the back so you can hang it on the wall.
- You can also use this as a table sign by using a medium sized plate holder.
- This sign has a cow, pig, and chicken with the butcher/meat cuts of each animal and the cooking temperatures each animal should be at when they are cooked.
- This is all wood burned by hand (not laser engraved).
- Comes with a coat of clear polyurethane finish to protect the wood against dust. Despite the finish, this is not meant to be used as an outdoor sign or be submerged in water.
- Please note that wood varies in shape, size, and may contain knots due to natural tendencies of wood. Wood is either from a fallen tree in our backyard that my husband cuts up or I purchase wood from a trusted Etsy vendor. Animal designs from WhiteOakOriginals shop on Etsy.
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related charity as it is a goal of The Handy Cupboard to help fight against hunger. Check out our "Combating Hunger" page for more details.
If you have any questions about this item or store in general please don't hesitate to ask :)