Know someone moving into a new home that needs cooking utensils or looking for unique kitchen gifts for that cooking lover? This bumblebee bundle utensil set has some basic cooking utensils and kitchen decor for someone just starting out that also adds some flare to the kitchen. Great housewarming, wedding, or mother's day gift!
Includes 5 items:
- 1 wood spatula
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 wood rolling pin
- 1 wood magnet
- 1 wood/stainless steel bottle opener
- Spatula = 11 to 12 inches in length and 1/2 of an inch thick. The head of the spatula measures about 4 inches in length and a little over 2 inches in width while the handle is about 7 inches in length and 3/4 of an inch wide.
- Spoon = 12 inches in length with the bowl part of the spoon measuring about 1.6 inches in width
- Rolling Pin = 17 inches in length total including handles,2.25 inches in height, and about 2 inches in width. The rolling part measures about 9.75 inches in length.
- Magnet = about 2 inches in diameter and height. 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Bottle Opener = 5.5 inches long total, wooden handle is 3.5 inches in length, 0.75 inches in height, and 1.125 inches in width.
All items have designs of bees with words (brave, kind, happy, wild) under them that are wood burned by hand except the rolling pin which is laser engraved.
All utensils (except rolling pin) come with food graded mineral oil in order to protect the wood. Instructions on proper care of wooden utensils (for example hand wash only) will be included in the package. With proper care, these items should last decades.
A portion of your purchase will automatically be donated toward a food related humanitarian effort of your choice (choose between three). For more information about the charities, check out our "combating hunger" page and sign up for updates.
Please note that wood varies in shape, size, and color that may not be displayed in the photos.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to message me. Thanks!