- ½ cup cabbage, sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 3 Tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 8 slices of toasted sourdough bread or 4 burger buns cut in half and toasted
- 1 box of Plant Based Pork
- Oil for frying
- 2 dill pickles, sliced thinly
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- In a bowl, mix both cabbages, carrot, mayo and lemon juice together to make the coleslaw. Set aside.
- Toast the bread and also leave to the side, until it's time to assemble the sandwiches.
- To cook the pork filling, heat oil in a pan on high heat and add Plant Based Pork. Cook and break up the Pork until light golden brown. Remove from pan and stir through the BBQ sauce.
- Now assemble the sandwiches in the following order; bread, Pork, pickles, slaw and finish with the final slice of bread - enjoy!
Laissez un commentaire