Squeeze the Day Wooden Cooking Spoon
see all 7 reviews
Whether you are looking for a unique housewarming gift, Mother's Day gift, a birthday gift for grandma, or a just-because gift, this wood burned lemon spoon is a simple yet fun gift to give to that person who loves cooking. This useful gift can be used for many years and you can make this handmade spoon even more exclusive with a personalization along the handle
These spoons come with two sunflowers that are wood burned by hand (not laser engraved). The burnings are on all sides of the spoon.
- Spoon made out of beechwood
- Measures about 12 inches in length with the bowl part of the spoon measuring about 1.6 inches in width
- Scratch resistant
- Comes seasoned with natural food graded mineral oil
- Hand wash only with warm soapy water. Detailed instructions on proper care of wooden spoons will be included in package so you get the best use and longevity of the spoon. I also have a blog about utensil care here: https://www.thehandycupboard.com/blogs/kitchen-essentials/wood-utensil-care
- With proper care, wooden utensils should last for years, possibly even long enough to be passed down to other family members.
- Perfect utensil for sautéing, mixing, and serving.
Want a name or quote along the handle of the spoon? Contact us within an hour of purchasing if you want any personalizations (no extra cost). Limit to 30 letters total. Also let us know if you'd like to have the bottom of the spoon painted yellow or not. Personalization and paint are free.
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related humanitarian effort as it is a goal of The Handy Cupboard to help fight against hunger. Check out our "combating hunger" page for more details and sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date on the donations in addition to new products and recipes.
Any questions don't hesitate to contact us (contact us page, email, message us on social media).