Thick chunky soup loaded with carrots and delicious hand made egg noodles. Your family will love this soup and marvel at your cooking skills
- To make: chop one onion, add 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter and use chicken broth (8 cups) and 1 - 2 cups of water. Great way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken
- nice to keep on hand when you're too busy to cook.
- Makes 9 - 10 cups of soup.
- It contains gluten (wheat) and egg.
- Shelf life - 12 months, use by date stamped on bottom
A portion of the profits go toward a food related humanitarian effort. For more info, check out the "combating hunger" section or sign up for our newsletter for updates.
Any questions send us an email or message on our social media pages. Thanks!