Small Wooden Spoons for measurement, tasting, spices, or baby feeding
Need a simple small spoon that can have different purposes? These small wooden spoons make great additions to your kitchen. They are fun, unique, and you can use them for different things if needed. Need a 1/2 teaspoon of paprika for a recipe or need a small spoon to get sugar? These are also food safe for babies and their small bowls are able to get decent portions for feedings. Also great spoons for taste testing soups and sauces while you are cooking (if you don't want to use the spoon you're cooking with).
- 1/2 teaspoon size
- Wood burned by hand (not laser engraved)
- choose at checkout the number of spoons you'd like (1-8). If you want more than 8 then send us a message via our contact page and we can accommodate.
- custom order so if you want specific spice spoons or want your baby's name/first food eaten then let us know. I only currently have examples of sugar and honey, but you can get whatever you want on the spoons. Just email us (email@example.com) or message us via our Facebook page.
- measures 5 inches in length with the bowl part of the spoon measuring about 1 inch in width and 1.25 inches in length.
- Bamboo wood
- no finish on the wood making it all natural and food safe
- do not wash in dishwasher (it ruins the wood). Wash in warm soapy water as soon as you are done using then let dry completely before storing.
- Please note that wood varies in shape, size, color, and may have knots that may not be displayed in the photos (although I try to avoid this).
- These make great housewarming or wedding gifts!
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related charity as it is a goal of The Handy Cupboard to help fight against hunger. Check out our "Combating Hunger" page for more details.
Any questions don't hesitate to ask via our contact page. Thanks :)