Wood Utensil Holder with Wood Burned Designs: Mom's Toolbox
Need some extra space to store some of your kitchen utensils? This utensil holder would be a great addition to your kitchen while helping you organize items. The box was made by a local woodworker out of cherry wood. The designs has two vines with leaves on them with the words "Mom's Toolbox" in the middle that is all wood burned by hand.
This can be customized. If you'd like different words than "Mom's Toolbox" then let us know. Just limit to 30 letters total. Once you purchase the item, just send us an email at email@example.com with your personalization request.
- all natural cherry wood
- one coat of food graded mineral oil to protect the wood. Despite the finish, do not submerge in water or expose to direct sunlight as it can still damage the wood.
- to clean, do not put in dishwasher. Hand wash with warm soapy water and let completely dry before putting items back in it.
- the box measures 8 inches tall, 5 inches long and 5 inches wide.
- box is big enough to hold several utensils. Utensils not included with this listing.
- design on one side of the holder
- a great housewarming, Mother's Day, or Christmas gift!
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related humanitarian effort as it is a goal of The Handy Cupboard to help fight against hunger. Check out our "Combating Hunger" page for more details. Sign up for our newsletter to see how much we were able to donate each month (in addition to new products and recipes)
Any questions don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.