Trying to stay on a vegan diet but craving bacon? Take fries to the next level with flavoring with bacon seasoning. Dip them in bacon mayo for extra bacon flavor or some ranch dressing. Can also use an air fryer instead of baking if you have one (air fryer seems to get a little more crisp than the oven in my experience).
- 4-6 large potatoes
- 2 Tbsp of oil
- 2-3 tsp Bacon Seasoning
- Pinch of salt
Vegan Bacon Mayo:
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 1 tsp Bacon Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 390F.
- Cut potatoes into ⅓-½ inch thick fries.
- Place in bowl and toss with oil and a pinch of salt.
- Transfer fries to a lined baking tray, leaving a small gap between each fry. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- To make the bacon mayo, mix bacon seasoning and vegan mayo together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle baked fries with Bacon Seasoning, toss, then serve immediately with your homemade bacon mayo or ranch dressing.
Let me know what you think of this recipe.
Original recipe from Deliciou.com
Leave a comment