Need a place to put your dish sponge after washing the dishes? This compact sink sponge holder is a great organizer and fits conveniently in your sink. It has holes in it to provide as a drain rack so your sponge won't get that smell to it like it does when you put it on the edge of your sink after just one use.
- made of Silicone so it can tolerate cold and/or hot water
- sky blue in color
- measures about 6 inches long, 2 inches wide, and 4 inches tall. Fits only one sponge and a small woolite scrubber at a time. It's not big enough to hold the sponges with the handles on it (would have to remove handle).
- very small so it fits in corner of your sink without taking hardly any sink space
- has holes on the strap so you can adjust how far you want it hanging from sink.
- attach it to faucet or any other apparatus on your sink.
Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.