Want some ease of mind with an emergency food supply that you can take on the go and is easy to prepare? These two meat buckets have individual freeze dried meats in pouches that have the nutrition you need that you can take on the go with you or easily store in your home.
- Just need water to prepare and eat (generally 1 cup per serving).
- Food is safely sealed in Metallyte pouches.
- Includes 2 buckets. Total weight of 14 lbs. Dimensions: 11.75" x 9.75" x 12.5". Grab-and-go handles for easy transport.
15 year shelf life. Store in a cool, dry place with room temperatures of 50-55 degrees (like a basement) for optimal storage life.
What meals are included? 15 meal pouches that are 4 servings each plus 2 pouches of rice of 10 servings each. This is per bucket and this listing is for two buckets (34 pouches total)
- 3 pouches of Roasted Chicken (12 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Southwest style Chicken (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Teriyaki Chicken (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Stroganoff Beef (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Beef (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Roasted Beef (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Rice (20 total servings)
Please consult nutritional labels if you have any allergens. Milk, Soy, and Wheat are common allergens found. There is also a possibility of tree nuts, peanuts, fish, and shellfish from manufacturing.
How long will 120 servings last? If you eat 1500 - 2000 per day (2 pouches), this supply should last one person about two weeks.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!