Need some basic cooking tools or want to give a unique housewarming gift for that cooking lover? Our spoons are the perfect gifts! I love using this wooden spoon since it adds a little flare to the kitchen and is a great simple cooking utensil that I use constantly.
- Spoon made out of beechwood or schima wood.
- Spoon measures about 12 inches in length with the bowl part of the spoon measuring about 1.6 inches in width
- Comes with a pine tree with the roots running down the handle that is wood burned by hand (not laser engraved)
- Scratch resistant
- Please note that wood varies in shape, size, color, and may have knots that may not be displayed in the photos (although I try to avoid this).
- Comes seasoned with natural food graded mineral oil. If you don't want the oil then just let us know by messaging us.
Hand wash only with warm soapy water. You can use in dishwasher but the spoon will not last. Detailed instructions on proper care of wooden utensils is included with the package to ensure you get the most use out of the spoons.
- Want a name or quote along the handle of the spoon? Contact us if you want any personalizations (no extra cost) within an hour of purchasing
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related humanitarian effort as it is a goal of The Handy Cupboard to help fight against hunger. Check out our "combating hunger" page for more details and sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date on the donations in addition to new products and recipes.
Any questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks :)