Handmade Birch Tree Mug
see all 1 reviews
Whether you are looking for a unique housewarming gift, Mother's Day gift, a wedding gift, or a just-because gift, this handmade pottery mug is a simple yet heartwarming gift to give to that person who loves drinking coffee or tea (or any beverage).
I love having my morning coffee in this mug since the combination of the hot liquid and the birch trees gives me a calming start to the day. I hope this mug gives you or the person you are giving it to the same feelings!
- Hand thrown using a white speckled clay.
- The handle is put on during the trimming process then black underglaze is painted on the outside.
- Each tree design may be a little different since they are carefully hand carved while the clay is still damp.
- Outside of mug is glazed clear while the inside of the mug has a unique mixture of brown, green, and blue glaze colors, inspired by West Virginia nature.
- holds up to 12 oz
- dishwasher and microwave safe
- includes one mug
- ships within 24 hours of purchase with USPS (or local delivery)
A portion of your purchase go toward a food related humanitarian effort. For more information, check out the "combating hunger" page and sign up for our newsletter to see how much we were able to contribute each month along with new products and recipes.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact us via email or message us on social media. Thanks!