Homemade Apple Pie Granola Seed BarsRegular price $9.99
If you love the taste of apple pie, then you’ll like our apple pie granola bars! These plant-based ,delicious, and nutritious bars will curb your sweet tooth craving while also providing your body with nutrients like vitamin c and omega 3’s. Try a sample at the local St. Albans farmer’s market.
I started making these bars not only for the taste but because store bought bars actually aren’t that healthy for you with all the preservatives added.
- made from old fashioned oats, puffed quinoa, dried Fiji or gala apples, honey, coconut oil, brown sugar, chia seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- no preservatives.
- honey is local from wv beekeepers (either from 3 queens bees or pure honey)
- Don’t have any in stock? Check out my recipe here to make your own.
- samples will be given when present at local farmers markets for you to try before purchasing
- There are quantity options you choose at check out: small box = 5 bars, medium box = 10 bars, large box = 15 bars, and extra large box = 20 bars.
- local delivery available for these if you live within 25 miles of Saint Albans, WV. Please allow a day or two for making before delivering.
Once delivered, bars taste best within 2 weeks of receiving if you keep in pantry. You can also freeze them to increase longevity (6 months or less is recommended).
Any questions please contact us.