Want some ease of mind with an emergency food supply that you can take on the go and is easy to prepare? These two buckets with individual dehydrated meals in pouches have the nutrition you need that you can take on the go with you or easily store in your home.
- Just need water to prepare and eat (generally 1 cup per serving). Prep instructions are on back of pouches.
- Food is safely sealed in Metallyte pouches.
- Includes 2 buckets: one entrée and one breakfast. Total weight of 45 lbs. Dimensions: 16.25" x 25" x 10.5". Grab-and-go handles for easy transport.
25 year shelf life. Store in a cool, dry place with room temperatures of 50-55 degrees (like a basement) for optimal storage life.
What meals are included? 50 meal pouches that are 4 servings each.
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Creamy Pasta (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Chili Mac (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (12 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Potato Pot Pie (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (4 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Baked Potato Casserole (8 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Tomato Basil Soup (12 total servings)
- 3 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (12 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (8 total servings)
- 5 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (20 Servings)
- 10 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (40 Servings)
- 5 pouches of Crunchy Granola (20 Servings)
- 10 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (40 Servings)
Please note that the number of pouches to each meal are approximate and you may get some meals swapped out. The number of servings and the number of actual pouches you receive will not change. For example, you may receive 3 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna instead of 2 and 9 pouches of apple cinnamon cereal in stead of 10.
Also please consult nutritional labels if you have any allergens. Milk, Soy, and Wheat are common allergens found. There is also a possibility of tree nuts, peanuts, fish, and shellfish from manufacturing.
How long will 240 servings last? If you eat 1500 - 2000 per day (2 pouches), this supply should last one person about 25 days.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!