Whether you are looking for a unique housewarming gift, Mother's Day gift, a birthday gift for grandma, or a just-because gift, this wood burned sunflower spoon is a simple yet heartwarming gift to give to that person who loves cooking. This useful gift can be used for many years and you can make this handmade spoon even more exclusive with a personalization.
These spoons come with two sunflowers that are wood burned by hand (not laser engraved). The burnings are on all sides of the spoon.
- Spoon made out of beechwood
- Measures about 12 inches in length with the bowl part of the spoon measuring about 1.6 inches in width
- Comes seasoned with natural food graded mineral oil
- Hand wash only with warm soapy water. Detailed instructions on proper care of wooden spoons will be included in package so you get the best use and longevity of the spoon (I also have a blog about utensil care here)
- With proper care, wooden utensils should last for decades, possibly even long enough to be passed down to other family members.
- Listing includes one spoon
- Ships within 3 days of purchase with USPS (or local delivery)
- Perfect utensil for sautéing, mixing, and serving.
- Eco-friendly and doesn't scratch your pots/pans.
Want a name or quote along the handle of the spoon? Contact us within an hour of purchasing if you want any personalizations (no extra cost). Limit to 30 letters total. Also let us know if you'd like to have the bottom of the spoon painted yellow or not.
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related humanitarian effort as it is a goal of The Handy Cupboard to help fight against hunger. Choose the charity at checkout. For more info, check out our "combating hunger" page.
Any questions don't hesitate to contact us (contact us page, email, message us on social media).