- 1 box Deliciou Plant Based Chicken
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks of celery, diced finely
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 8 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pasta or noodles (Plant Based Chickpea and Turmeric Pasta is great if you want more protein)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- Follow the instructions on the Plant-Based Chicken box and form into small tenders (roughly 3-4cm long).
- Coat the tenders in dried thyme and dried basil.
- Fry off the tenders until golden brown in 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Peel and chop/dice all vegetables.
- To a large pot add 2 Tbsp of prepared stock.
- Sauté onions and garlic until translucent, add salt.
- Add all vegetables and cook until soft
- Add remaining stock, bring to boil
- Shred cooked chicken into pieces.
- Add pasta to boiling mix and cook according to packet.
- Add in the shredded chicken, stir and heat through
You can also check this recipe out (and other recipes) on Deliciou website.