- Wound Healing Soup (https://www.jennycancook.com/recipes/wound-healing-soup).
- Healing Cabbage Soup (https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/82923/healing-cabbage-soup).
- healing winter soup (https://www.mamasezz.com/blogs/recipes/plant-based-healing-winter-soup-recipe)
- Turmeric Lentil and Farro Soup (https://www.lifeisbutadish.com/healing-turmeric-lentil-farro-soup)
- Quinoa Vegetable Soup (https://www.killingthyme.net/2017/12/14/healing-quinoa-vegetable-soup)
- Healing Moroccan Lentil Soup (https://www.makingthymeforhealth.com/healing-moroccan-lentil-soup)
- Chicken Noodle Soup with Chickpea Turmeric Noodles (https://www.thehandycupboard.com/blogs/recipes/homemade-chicken-noodle-soup)
- Post-partum Recovery Soup (https://www.mini-magazine.com/postpartum-recovery-recipes-soup).
My go to soup is Chicken Noodle since everyone in my family likes it and you can add an assortment of veggies to add more vitamins and minerals to it. It's also easy to make. Let me know your favorite go to recipes that you like when you're sick or injured that seem to help you recover better. Thanks!.