Have a kitchen design or idea in mind that you'd like to see wood burned? Or maybe you'd like an extra personal touch on an item with a personalization? We can make it happen with any of our wooden kitchen items! Just send us an email at email@example.com or click on the message icon on the bottom right hand side of the screen to get started.
The difference between Custom and Personalized Gifts:
1. Custom gifts = you have your own design you'd like on an item. For example, say you want a kitchen sign with "Jen's Kitchen" at the top with your own set of original kitchen rules with designs of your favorite food. It can be a completely original design that we work together on or maybe something you saw online that I don't have in my shop that you'd like wood burned.
- Be creative! The possibilities are endless with this option and will make that gift very extraordinary.
- Just let me know your idea and I send you photos of pencil sketches of the idea(s) first before I burn so we can make any changes or additions necessary since I can't make changes once I burn. After you approve the pencil sketch then I will do the burning and send you another photo to make sure it's exactly what you envisioned before shipping
- Please allow sufficient processing time for custom orders. It all depends on conversation response times and any changes that need to be made
- Prices vary depending on the amount of detail and size of the item. The bigger/more detailed the item, the more it will cost.
- A private listing/invoice will be emailed to you. You don't pay until the pencil sketch is approved. After payment, the wood burning should be done within a few days.
- You can also get some custom pottery orders done too. If you wanted a larger mug or something carved into the ceramic made specially for you. Please allow about a month for custom pottery orders to be processed/shipped.
2. Personalizations. Personalized gifts are when you see a product/design that you like in my shop but just want a name or quote added on it. Eg. you want a sunflower spoon with the quote "stirred with love" along the handle.
- personalizations are free
- processing times won't vary
- after you purchase the item you want, send an email, chat, or message us within one hour of purchasing of what you'd like added to the item.
- personalizations only applies to wooden items.
There are some limitations to personalization depending on the size of the item:
- Regular spoons limit to 30 letters total,
- magnets to 20 letters,
- small spoons/scoops to 10 letters, and
- utensil holders/signs/cutting boards about 50 letters.
Note that custom and personalized orders are not refundable nor returnable.
If you have any questions about personalized or custom orders please don't hesitate to ask! You can email us, chat, or message us any questions.