Have a kitchen design or idea in mind that you'd like to see wood burned or on a potholder or towel? Or maybe you'd like an extra personal touch on an item with a personalization? We can make it happen with any of our wooden kitchen items and on the pot holders and kitchen towels! Just send us an email at email@example.com or click on the message icon on the bottom right hand side of the screen to get started.
The difference between Custom and Personalized Gifts:
1. Custom gifts = you have your own design you'd like on an item. For example, say you want a kitchen sign with "Jen's Kitchen" at the top with your own set of original kitchen rules with designs of your favorite food. It can be a completely original design that we work together on or maybe something you saw online that I don't have in my shop that you'd like.
- Be creative! The possibilities are endless with this option and will make that gift very extraordinary.
- Just let me know your idea and we will work together to make it perfect! With wood burning: I send you photos of pencil sketches of the idea(s) first before I burn so we can make any changes or additions necessary since I can't make changes once I burn. After you approve the pencil sketch then I will do the burning and send you another photo to make sure it's exactly what you envisioned before shipping. With the towels or pot holders
- Please allow sufficient processing time for custom orders. It all depends on conversation response times and any changes that need to be made
- Prices vary depending on the amount of detail and size of the item. The bigger/more detailed the item, the more it will cost.
- A private listing/invoice will be emailed to you. You don't pay until the pencil sketch is approved. After payment, the work should be done within a few days (if it's not then you will be contacted with updated timeframe).
- You can also get some custom pottery orders done too. If you wanted a larger mug or wanted something handmade that you don't see on our site (like a plate set with trees for example) also let us know. Please allow about a month or longer for custom pottery orders to be processed/shipped.
2. Personalizations. Personalized gifts are when you see a product/design that you like in my shop but just want a name or quote added on it. Eg. you want a sunflower spoon with the quote "stirred with love" along the handle.
- personalizations are free
- processing times won't vary (if it does then you will be contacted with updated timeframe)
- after you purchase the item you want, send an email, chat, or message us within two hours of purchasing of what you'd like added to the item.
- personalizations only applies to wooden items, pot holders, and towels.
There are some limitations to personalization depending on the size of the item:
- Pot holders and towels to 10 letters
- Regular spoons limit to 30 letters total,
- magnets to 20 letters,
- small spoons/scoops to 10 letters, and
- utensil holders/signs/cutting boards about 50 letters.
Note that custom and personalized orders are not refundable nor returnable.
If you have any questions about personalized or custom orders please don't hesitate to ask! You can email us, chat, or message us any questions.