Add a little kick to some healthy veggies with some bacon seasoning. If you are trying to eat vegan but are craving bacon, this recipe could help you stay on track!
- 1 head broccoli, in florets
- ¼ head cauliflower, in florets
- 6-8 brussel sprouts, cut into quarters lengthwise
- ½ large red onion, cut into ¾ inch wedges
- ½ large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch squares
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Bacon Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 390F.
- In a large bowl, toss veggies with olive oil. Make sure all veggies are covered with oil. Arrange the vegetables on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 mins, flipping over the vegetables halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle generously with Bacon Seasoning. Toss the vegetables with spatula or spoon to ensure an even coating of the seasoning and serve warm. Enjoy!
I also like to add some carrots into the mix or whatever I have picked fresh from the garden, depending on the time of year. With squash, zucchini or pumpkin, add those about halfway through so they don't burn or get too chewy.
Let me know what you think about this recipe!
Original recipe from Deliciou.com
Dejar un comentario