1. Shipping Times: How long will it be to get my item(s)? Shipping times vary depending on the product and if it is in stock or not. Items that are not currently in stock you can still get but it takes longer to receive (expect in about 30 business days). In stock products that are not the handmade items only take one business day to ship out, so it you should get your item within a week of ordering. All handmade items (eg wooden spoons, pottery items, etc) we ship out in 2 to 5 business days so you should get your handmade items between 7-10 business days of ordering.
2. What if my product is damaged, doesn't work, or isn't what I ordered? Send us some photos of the damaged product via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and once approved, you will get a 90% refund. For more information refer to the Return Policy in our shop.
3. What is your return policy? The Handy Cupboard unfortunately doesn't accept returns. If you are not pleased with your product you can either keep it, donate it, or throw it away. For more information refer to our Return Policy in our shop.
4. Can I cancel my order? Yes, you can cancel your order within 24 hours of purchasing and you will be refunded the full amount. If you cancel after 24 hours you will not be refunded.
5. What is wood burning? Wood burning, or pyrography, is an art that involves a wood burning pen that gets really hot and essentially melts into the wood.
6. Are the wood burned utensils safe to cook with? Yes. All utensils are of natural wood and have no chemicals (have food graded oil) so you can use them to cook with.
7. COVID-19 Precautions? During the COVID19 pandemic, our shop is taking extra precautions in order to keep you and others healthy. I have been washing my hands thoroughly before every listing I work on and I wear a handmade facemask while burning/crocheting. Crocheted items are also washed prior to shipping. Pottery items are also hand washed with warm soapy water and dried before shipping. All packaging is wiped down with disinfectant wipes prior to shipping, and I only put the item you purchased inside the packaging (no cards, flyers, etc) so you have less items to touch. I do recommend wiping down the packaging once you receive it since postal workers have to touch it. If you are out of wipes, you can rinse the packaging since it's plastic so it shouldn't affect the wood items inside. Once you open the package and get your item, throw the packaging away immediately and display your item where you'd like it. Then wash your hands.
If you have any questions that weren't answered on here, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. You can also contact us via our Facebook page, Instagram, or Etsy shop. We are happy to answer any questions you may have!