Fun Kitchen Sayings and Food Cooking Spoon SetPrecio habitual $36.99
Whether you need basic cooking tools for your kitchen or a unique housewarming gift, these wooden spoons will get the job done with style no matter your cooking level.
This wooden spoon set comes with four spoons with different kitchen sayings/food related themed wood burned designs on them. Designs include:
1. Squeeze the day with a lemon in the background
2. Do whatever sprinkles your donut with the letter o as a doughnut
3. Oh for fork sake with a fork
4. Fork, Knife, and Spoon with the word eat.
Choose at checkout if you'd like any or all of the spoons with yellow paint at the bottom. You can get 1 or any number of the spoons painted for $1 extra. Only offer in yellow currently.
You can also get any or all of these spoons with a custom personalization along the handle of the spoons for free. Limit to 20 letters total per spoon (so 80 for all spoons). If you'd like any personalizations or paint, please contact us within an hour of purchasing.
- The spoons measure about 11 - 12 inches in length with the bowl part of the spoon measuring about 1.6 inches in width.
- All made from beechwood.
- Great as mixing, serving, and sautéing utensils.
- eco-friendly and doesn’t scratch your pots/pans
- Spoons come with natural food graded mineral oil to protect the wood extending its use longer. Do not use dishwasher, hand wash with warm water and soap.
- Detailed instructions for proper care of the wood spoons will be included in the package. You can also find info on utensil care on my website blog here: https://www.thehandycupboard.com/blogs/kitchen-essentials/wood-utensil-care
- With proper care, these spoons should last decades.
- ships within 2-3 days by usps (or local delivery)
Please note that wood varies in shape, size, color, and may have knots that may not be displayed in the photos (although I try to avoid this).
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related humanitarian effort which you choose at checkout. For more info, check out the "Combating Hunger" page for more details.
Any questions don't hesitate to contact us.