Looking to kick off summer with easy homemade popsicles that aren't only refreshing but also has a kick of alcohol? Here are some recipes I've tried that are awesome and wanted to share.
- Strawberry Moscato Popsicles https://www.saltandlavender.com/strawberry-moscato-popsicles
- Watermelon Margarita Popsicles https://www.saltandlavender.com/watermelon-margarita-popsicles-no-added-sugar
- Blackberry Pineapple Vodka Popsicles https://sugarspiceandglitter.com/blackberry-pineapple-vodka-popsicles
- Fruity Sangria Popsicles https://www.thehandycupboard.com/blogs/recipes/sangria-popsicles
- Chocolate Strawberry and Wine Popsicles: https://www.spoonfulofflavor.com/chocolate-dipped-strawberry-red-wine-popsicles
- Coke and Whiskey Popsicles: https://boulderlocavore.com/jack-and-mexican-coke-popsicles-recipe
- Peach Bourbon Popsicles: https://thebeachhousekitchen.com/bourbon-white-peach-popsicles
- Lemonade Moonshine Popsicles: https://www.dessertfortwo.com/lemonade-moonshine-popsicles
- Mango Colada Popsicles: https://www.garlicandzest.com/mango-colada-popsicles
- Beer Popsicle: https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/beer-popsicles-lemon-pale-ale. Want more lemony flavor? Use Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy.
Check out some of our molds and popsicle sticks to help you make these tasty alcoholic ice cream bars. Can also make freezer pops by getting baggies and using a funnel to pour the mixture in the baggies.
Laissez un commentaire