Our 84 serving breakfast & entrée grab & go bucket is a staple for any emergency. Whether you're affected by a snow storm, have to be quarantined in your home, or any emergency, it's wise to be prepared. These freeze-dried and dehydrated foods are ready in minutes when you just add water. They also come in stackable buckets with an easy Grab-N-Go handle, so they're easy to store and transport.
What's included with this kit?
- 2 pouches of Creamy Pasta (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Chili Mac (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (8 total servings)
- 2 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (8 total servings)
- 1 pouch of Granola Strawberry Crunch (4 Servings)
- 3 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (12 Servings)
- 3 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (12 Servings)
In order to get this item to you as fast as possible, we may swap out an entree or breakfast with another entree or breakfast in this bucket. This means that the pouches of a particular entree or breakfast you receive in the bucket we send you may not match exactly with the configuration shown here. The number of servings will not change. The number of pouches you receive will not change.
- Includes 1 bucket
- Total calories: 17,680 (based on eating 2,000 calories a day, this bucket could last one person approximately 8 - 9 days).
- Food is safely sealed in Metallyte™ pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
- Total Weight: 11 lbs
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 9.75" x 12.50"
A portion of your purchase goes toward a food related humanitarian effort. For more info, check out our "combating hunger" page or sign up for our newsletter to see how much we were able to donate each month along with new products and recipes.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!