Need some extra space to store some of your kitchen utensils? This utensil holder would be a great addition to your kitchen while helping you organize items. The box was made by a local woodworker out of birch wood. The design has the quote "what the fork is for dinner?" that is all wood burned by hand.
- all natural birch wood
- one coat of food graded mineral oil to protect the wood. Despite the finish, do not submerge in water or expose to direct sunlight as it can still damage the wood.
- to clean, do not put in dishwasher. Hand wash with warm soapy water and let completely dry before putting items back in it.
- the box measures 8 inches tall, 5 inches long and 5 inches wide.
- box is big enough to hold several utensils. Utensils not included with this listing.
- design on one side of the holder
- a great housewarming, Mother's Day, or Christmas gift!
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related humanitarian effort as it is a goal of The Handy Cupboard to help fight against hunger. Check out our "Combating Hunger" page for more details. Sign up for our newsletter to see how much we were able to donate each month (in addition to new products and recipes)
Any questions don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.