This kit is the perfect start to stocking your pantry in case of emergencies since it has entrees, drink mixes, and breakfast meals that pack in the calories for when you need it the most.
These freeze-dried and dehydrated foods are ready in minutes when you just add water. They also come in stackable buckets with an easy Grab-N-Go handle, so they're easy to store and transport.
Or just enjoy these meals on days you don't feel like cooking...
What's included in this kit?
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (4 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (4 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (4 Servings)
- Southwest Beans and Rice (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain (4 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (4 Servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix (16 servings)
- Whey Milk Alternative (12 Servings)
- Includes 1 total bucket with 13 pouches
- Total calories: 8,280
- If you eat 1500 - 2000 per day (2 pouches), this supply should last one person about 4-6 days.
- Just need water to prepare meals. Instructions on on back of pouches.
- Food is safely sealed in Metallyte™ pouches
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- Total Weight = 8 lbs and dimensions= 11.75" x 9.75" x 12.50"
- 25 year shelf life
Please consult nutritional labels if you have any allergens. Milk, Soy, and Wheat are common allergens found. There is also a possibility of tree nuts, peanuts, fish, and shellfish from manufacturing.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!