Wooden Cooking Spoon: Bumblebee Be Happy
Need some basic cooking tools or want to give a unique housewarming gift for that cooking lover? Our spoons are the perfect gifts! I love using this wooden spoon since it adds a little flare to the kitchen and is a great simple cooking utensil that I use constantly.
- Spoon made out of beechwood.
- Spoon measures about 12 inches in length with the bowl part of the spoon measuring about 1.6 inches in width
- Comes with a bumblbee with the word happy under it that is wood burned by hand (not laser engraved).
- can have a different word under the bee (brave, yourself, strong, kind, etc). Send us an email if you want a different word than happy.
- Scratch resistant
- Please note that wood varies in shape, size, color, and may have knots that may not be displayed in the photos (although I try to avoid this).
- Comes seasoned with natural food graded mineral oil
- Hand wash only with warm soapy water. You can use in dishwasher but the spoon will not last. Detailed instructions on proper care of wooden utensils is included with the package to ensure you get the most use out of the spoons.
- Want more than one spoon? Choose at checkout if you want more (1 to 4). If you'd like more than 4 then send us an email via our contact page and we can accommodate.
- Let us know if you'd like the bottom of the spoon painted just to add a little more of a decorative touch. Colors offered: orange, yellow, turquoise, magenta, blue, dark green, light green, red, and brown. Send us an email if you want any paint at the bottom.
- Want a name or quote along the handle of the spoon? Send us an email if you want any personalizations (no extra cost).
A portion of your purchase will go towards a hunger related humanitarian effort as it is a goal of The Handy Cupboard to help fight against hunger. Check out our "combating hunger" page for more details and sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date on the donations in addition to new products and recipes.
Any questions don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks :)